You can download Vaccine certificate by Name & Mobile number (Dose 1 & Dose 2 PDF) from covin portal, Umang App, Digilocker app and Aarogya Setu mobile app.
Vaccination has become a necessity to stay protected from the jaws of pandemic Covid-19. For it, the government of India has launched the portal called Co-win for a smooth and hassle-free user experience. As per the 30th January 2022 update, more than 160 crores of vaccination doses have been given and among that more than 60 crore residents have become fully vaccinated.
As the proof of being vaccinated, you need to download the certificate of vaccination which will be in use during travelling or any other aspect. So, if you are interested to gather details about the easy download procedure of the vaccine certificate of the covid-19, then please read the article carefully.
- 1 Some useful details of Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate
- 1.1 Overview of Covid-19 certificate Download
- 1.2 Vaccination Certificate downloading procedure through Co-win:
- 1.3 Vaccination Certificate downloading procedure by Aarogya Setu application:
- 1.4 Vaccination Certificate download through Digilocker app:
- 1.5 Vaccination Certificate download through Umang Application:
- 1.6 Frequently Asked Questions:
- 1.7 How many ways are there to download certificate using mobile number?
- 1.8 How many doses are there in the Covid-19 vaccination?
- 1.9 How many types of vaccinations are currently running?
- 1.10 Could I get the certificate offline or by post?
Some useful details of Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate
The certificate of vaccination can be downloaded using the mobile number which is registered at the time of vaccination. SARS-CoV-2 COVID-19 is more effective than the SARS virus. To fight with SARS-CoV-2 COVID-19, everyone should take the vaccination doses.
The Government of India has launched a website named Co-WIN. In this portal @cowin.gov.in (Co-Win), anyone can register himself for vaccination, make appointments for their necessary vaccines, and also can see the dates on which they were vaccinated. At first, this portal was made for registration only; now, anyone can make an appointment and see their vaccination details here.
Two types of vaccination doses are offered. One is the Covidshield vaccine, and another one is the Covaxin vaccine. Covidshield vaccine is not for the 13-18 age group. 2nd Dose of Covidshield needs to be taken after 84 days from the 1st Dose. The Covaxin vaccine is for any age group. 2nd Dose of Covaxin needs to be taken after 28 days from the 1st Dose. Irrespective of these two doses, another one is there, the Precaution dose. This Precaution dose is the 3rd Dose, and now only 60 up age group can take this Dose.
The Co-WIN portal has another use. Registered users can find the vaccine certificate from this portal by their registered mobile number. You can easily register yourself by an active mobile number in this portal for taking the vaccines or at the time of vaccination.
After registration, you can log in by using the registered mobile number and download the vaccine certificate into the portal. Apart from that, you can use some other useful things also like Aarogya Setu app, Digilocker App, Umang App. Come let’s check all the details regarding these portals.
Overview of Covid-19 certificate Download
|Vaccine Name||Covidshield or Covaxin|
|Certificate for||1st Dose, 2nd Dose & Precaution Dose|
|Download Method||Through Registered Mobile Number|
Vaccination Certificate downloading procedure through Co-win:
- At first you need to open browser from your phone or laptop or any other supported device.
- Then you need to go the Co-win portal by using URL, https://www.cowin.gov.in/
- Then you need to tap on the “Register/Sign In” in the top-right corner.
- After that, you can see a text field “Enter your mobile number”. Fill the text field by the mobile number you already registered in the Co-WIN portal or the vaccination center.
Now press the “GET OTP” button.
- Now you can see another text field, “Enter OTP”. Finally, fill the text field by the OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
Now press the “Verify & Proceed” button.
- After that, you can see your name with all the vaccination details. Then, you will see the ” Show Certificate” option at the bottom of the page. After clicking on that, you will see “Vaccine certificate” followed by “Download”. Press the “Download” button, and the digital vaccine certificate will be downloaded to your device.
Now you can print the downloaded certificate for future use.
Vaccination Certificate downloading procedure by Aarogya Setu application:
Aarogya Setu is also a useful application for the Vaccine certificates of covid-19. Here are the steps, through which you can download the certificate:
- At first, you need to go to the Play store or Apple store application, and search for the Aarogya Setu app.
- Then, after getting the app, please install and open the application and then complete the registration process with your mobile number.
- Then, you need to click on the link of Cowin.
- After that, you need to enter the required 13-digit reference ID and then you should click on the covid vaccine certificate.
- Then click on download for the vaccine certificate and print it for the future use.
Vaccination Certificate download through Digilocker app:
Digilocker app mainly knows for the safe storing of your various personal documents like driving license, Aadhar card and others. Apart from that, the app also stores data from various governmental departments also. However, you can also use this application to download your vaccine certificate, the procedure is given below:
- At first, you need to go to the play store to download the application if you do not have.
- After that, you need to complete the registration process by entering the required credentials like date of birth, gender, mobile phone number, Aadhar number, security pin and others.
- After completion of this, you need to go to the Central Government tab and put a click on the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- Then, you will be able to see an option capped as “Vaccine certificate”
- Then, you need to click on that.
- After clicking, you need to enter 13-digit reference ID and after that you will be able to download the certificate.
- Get a print out and keep it for further use.
Vaccination Certificate download through Umang Application:
Umang application is a user friendly one and using it, you can easily download your vaccine certificate. So, for this, you need to follow the below given steps:
- At first, if you don’t have the Umang app, then go to the play store and search for the app and download.
- Then open your application and find out the option “What’s New” section.
- After that in the “News” section you will be able to locate a tab capped as Cowin.
- Then, simply tap on the Cowin and tap on the potion of download vaccine certificate
- After that, you need to enter the mobile phone number and the OTP carefully which will be received by you, in your registered mobile number through message.
- At last, confirm the name and other details and then download the Covid vaccine certificate and took a print out.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How many ways are there to download certificate using mobile number?
How many doses are there in the Covid-19 vaccination?
How many types of vaccinations are currently running?
Could I get the certificate offline or by post?
We truly hope that, this article would become helpful and informative for you. We have tried to provide various details regarding the vaccine certificate download using mobile number through this article. If you have any query regarding it, or want to express your views then please comment box is all yours.